Followers

About Me

My photo
A garden enthusiast who loves to travel and capture the beauty of places and freeze the memories of her travels in photographs, as well as document her experiences in verse...thankful for the simple pleasures in life.

Friday, December 10, 2010

My Garden Sun Room


A sunny day, perfect for having company in my sun room. Let’s see what goes on in there.
Welcome! We're going to have a good time here today.
Come and have coffee and cake with me here.
We'll take our time and linger over our refreshments...the clock on the wall is strictly for the birds...and ducks.
"I'm hankering for some fresh earthworms, darling." "Let's leave these folks to their morning tea and go look for some juicy earthworms in Rosie's backyard!"
"Hey, wait for me!"

"You never take me out to dinner!"
"Hey watch out for the doggies in the backyard. Potsie's out there, in a hunting mood."
"Where are the squirrels? Where are the squirrels?"
"Are those pesky squirrels hiding behind the heliconia?"

 
"Who? Me dig? Who you calling a digger? Grrrr!"

 
"Don't dig up Rosie's anthuriums again, Major!"
"We know it is you, your paws are always covered with dirt, Major.
This says it all.


Oh these pets of mine drive me crazy sometimes. But what can I say…they are adorable, 
each having eccentric traits of its own. Niki the laid-back German shepherd loves to irritate 
Major who is the typical Grumpy Old Man. And Potsie…good ol’ reliable, dependable Potsie 
is ever willing to please us humans, but she is the Head Honcho in this pack, the Alpha Female 
whom the rest have to literally kow-tow to. More about the madcap capers of these canine 
garden pets in another post.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!
It is always a pleasure to read your comments. I shall certainly try my best to jet over to your blog and catch up with you there.