Followers

About Me

My photo
A garden enthusiast who loves to travel and capture the beauty of places and freeze the memories of her travels in photographs, as well as document her experiences in verse...thankful for the simple pleasures in life.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Fine Romance...


My garden haven is a place, warm and inviting.


My pretty maidens with their hair blowing in the breeze.

The view I love best...all the shades of green and some red accents.
Nature's gifts...

Mygardenhaven1 is the springboard for all garden lovers to enthuse about their gardens, or gardens they have been to and fallen in love with. Here you can pour your heart out about your garden romance, and we will never tire of listening to you...no matter how many affairs you have! Share with us your stories, share with us the precious photographs you have taken with your latest fling, or with an old flame. The memories of old love will be immortalized here. Recapture the time when a host of irises caught your eye.The times when your fine romance with gardens made you bewitched, bothered and bewildered!

Make this your garden haven too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!
It is always a pleasure to read your comments. I shall certainly try my best to jet over to your blog and catch up with you there.