Followers

About Me

My photo
A garden enthusiast who loves to travel and capture the beauty of places and freeze the memories of her travels in photographs, as well as document her experiences in verse...thankful for the simple pleasures in life.

Friday, March 4, 2011

A Touch of Green

  Flaunting my touch of green this Friday. It is about time the green leaves came out to take a bow. My garden haven wouldn't be what she is today without the various shades of green and the fascinating shapes of the foliage lending their particular touch to the landscape.



Bauhinia Kockiana


Finger Palm


Knotweed


Lotus leaf




Japanese bamboo

Eugenia

Hydrangea


Green Bamboo
Hope the green does a little good for your eyes. Go click on the links here for a touch of  green and more!

Fertilizer Friday          Blooming Friday 
 http://www.tootsietime.com                 http://rosorochris.blogspot.com                          

4 comments:

  1. Rosie, Glad to see you back. I would call that a big, huge splash of GREEN. You have made sure they thrive while you were away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ One - yes, I admit I over-indulged myself with huge splashes of green...it was supposed to be a pinch of green (hope Katarina forgives me) ;-)
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosie lovely foliage...so nice to see it ....my eyes needed some color...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Donna - In my garden, it is green all year round, so come visit more often. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line!
It is always a pleasure to read your comments. I shall certainly try my best to jet over to your blog and catch up with you there.