Followers

About Me

My photo
A garden enthusiast who loves to travel and capture the beauty of places and freeze the memories of her travels in photographs, as well as document her experiences in verse...thankful for the simple pleasures in life.

Friday, December 10, 2010

A Joy To Behold

The Wel
The Wellington Botanic Garden was delightful. From the East Entrance, we travelled along William Wakefield Way past the Succulent Garden, the Rock Garden until we got to the Fragrant Garden. Every plant was at its best behaviour. We were pleased to make their acquaintance. However, when we got to the Main Garden, all decorum was abandoned as we excitedly approached all manner of tulips in full bloom in this part of the Botanic Garden. Here, the seasonally changing floral displays are featured, and we were so fortunate to be able to feast our eyes on a host of multi-coloured tulips. It was truly a joy to behold. 





1 Vote

4 comments:

  1. Hi Raine, thanks for commenting on this post. This was transferred from my old blog, and most visitors don't go beyond the current post. Happy to have you here.
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosie, I find this as interesting as your current posts too. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Raine. My series on New Zealand's botanic gardens are my favourites. I am planning to feature each one separately instead of by the focus-subject as I did for some of them.
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line!
It is always a pleasure to read your comments. I shall certainly try my best to jet over to your blog and catch up with you there.