Followers

About Me

My photo
A garden enthusiast who loves to travel and capture the beauty of places and freeze the memories of her travels in photographs, as well as document her experiences in verse...thankful for the simple pleasures in life.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sky Above Mt. Cook



This is specifically for Skywatch... my introductory skyscape is one of blue skies, nothing but blue skies above Mount Cook. A typical pale blue sky on a a spring afternoon in New Zealand, where the warmth of the sun contrasts with the  snow-covered peaks of the mountain. Oh, did I say nothing but blue skies? Watch that jet leaving a trail behind, heading for more spectacular skyscapes...which we shall see in the following weeks' Skywatch segments in My Garden Haven!


Do click on the link for Skywatch Friday at the bottom of the page.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful! it must be great having that view to enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love the view.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great shot! Love the snow covered mountains, it really makes me feel like the holidays are right around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful snow peaked mountain it is. Have a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. To all who dropped in ... thanks and glad you liked the photo. Happy holidays!
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line!
It is always a pleasure to read your comments. I shall certainly try my best to jet over to your blog and catch up with you there.